Mt.Mashu Hike～Have a great time walking looking at the mysterious bule color of Lake Mashu and gorgeous views of Mt.Mashu～
This is the tour to enjoy walking on the trail viewing mysterious blue color of Lake Mashu and beautiful peak of Mt.Mashu.
Mt.Mashu is called “Kamui Nupuri” in Ainu language.
“Kamui” means “God” and “Nupuri” means “mountain”, so this is the mountain of God for Ainu people.
This is very sacred place for Ainu people.
We’ll be walking on the long outer rim of Mt.Mashu, and it is a quite long trail.
But I believe you would never feel tired because you can enjoy amazing views on your left all the time.
- Tour fee
15,000JPY per person for more than 2 participants
5,000JPY per child over 10 years old
20,000JPY for solo participant
- What to wear and bring
warm clothes, rain jacket and pants, hiking boots, hat, gloves, thick socks, backpack,
synthetic fibers underwear, sunglasses, gaiters, lunch, drinking water, hike foods, towel,
tissue paper, portable toilet bags, bugs repellent, band-aid, sunscreen cream, phone,
your regular medicine (if you take on everyday basis), etc.
- More info
- The tour can be canceled due to the bad weather or sudden weather changes
(full refund before the tour and no refund after the tour)
- The maximum number of the participants is 4 people.
- Medical check-up and temperature check before the tour
- You can’t join the tour if you have any symptoms of the covid-19.
- There are lots of bugs on the trail. Be sure to bring bugs repellent.
Guide registered with Connectrip
812-2 Aza Yobito, Abashiri, Hokkaido, Japan, 099-2421
Email us to：